STACK DocumentationSite map
STACK is an assessment system for mathematics, science and related disciplines.
- Sophisticate assessment of mathematical expressions.
- An emphasis on formative assessment.
- Random generation of questions.
- Students type in an answer, and are not restricted to multiple choice.
- A wide variety of input types, including line by line working.
- An open-source system (GPL).
Welcome to the official user documentation for the STACK project.
Where to start
- Authoring questions, including an authoring quick start guide.
- Question testing.
- Deploying questions.
More about what we are trying to achieve can be found under the philosophy of STACK.
Your site is running STACK version 2017082400.